Bi-County Collaborative provides individualized behavioral assessment and intervention services based on the principles and methods of applied behavior analysis to all students. We also provide behavioral consultation and training services to educational and professional staff members, to member districts, and to students’ families.
Examples of specific services include:
- Functional behavioral assessment
- Direct observation and recording of student behavior by classroom personnel
- Data-based progress monitoring
- Classroom instructional plans to improve basic student learning and language skills
- Classroom intervention plans to reduce interfering student behavior
- Social skills assessment and training
- Instruction, training and supervision for classroom personnel using behavioral plans and procedures
- Home-based instruction, intervention and parent training
- School-wide positive behavioral intervention systems
All behavioral services are either designed or supervised by Board Certified Behavior Analysts assigned to every educational setting. All services are consistent with Commonwealth of Massachusetts regulatory requirements as well as professional and ethical standards defined by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
For further information:
Contact Laurie Cunningham, Program Director for Clinical Services, email@example.com